OUTDOOR LIGHTING TECHNICIAN
This position is responsible for servicing existing outdoor lighting systems and overseeing new installs while providing an exceptional, customer experience and training to other techs and installers.
- Troubleshooting lighting systems and finding long term solutions.
- Provide technical assistance, guidance, and training on new installs
- Scheduling efficiently to service clients in a timely manner
- Continual training on outdoor lighting systems
- Meticulously track, manage, and report inventory and hours per project
- Communicated schedule, performance, and daily activities to FOL team and customers through internal and external processes and programs
- Provide technical assistance on new installs
- 2 years minimum experience installing and servicing outdoor lighting systems
- Understand completely low voltage lighting systems including wiring methods, volts, amps, watts
- Know the working parts landscape lighting fixtures and how to properly repair them
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair electrical issues safely, efficiently, and efficiently.
- Provide detailed documentation of parts, times, and descriptions of service calls for accurate & informative invoicing
- Polite and professional
- Lifelong learner – every day reading, listening to podcasts, or utilizing a mentor for personal and professional development
- Team player – whatever it takes to move the team forward
- demand excellence
- Solutions orientated not just a problem identifier
- Mechanically Inclined
Book Your Complimentary
Nighttime Lighting Demo!
Our demo is a no-pressure, no-commitment way to see your home in a new light.
SEE WHAT OUR
SATISFIED CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
6 Simple Tips to Prepare
Your Landscaping for Fall & Winter
Chilly temperatures don’t have to equal bland exteriors!
Our fall and winter landscaping tips will help you maximize your curb appeal all year round.
Transformed from front to
backyard & beyond with Outdoor Lighting