Outdoor Lighting Process
- We Come To You: Our lighting designers will meet you at your home or business to walk through the property and learn about your needs and design preferences. Whether your focus is on security, curb appeal, creating outdoor living spaces, or all of the above, we’ll help you choose the right lighting for the location.
- We Plan: Our experienced designers come up with a custom lighting plan for your home or property, incorporating your design aesthetic, existing landscaping and architecture, and goals for the project.
- We Install: Our professional installers use top-of-the-line products and materials for every project, allowing you to enjoy your custom lighting solution worry-free for years to come. And because we plan for the long-term, our installers bury additional wiring footage with each fixture to allow for future adjustments as your landscaping grows or changes.
- We Maintain: Regular maintenance ensures your lightscape looks as beautiful as the day it was installed for years to come. Frisella’s maintenance plans provide for periodic visits from a service team that will review fixture placement, replace bulbs, check transformers, repair wires, test connections, and trim overgrowth around fixtures.
- You Enjoy: Now that your home or business is properly Illuminated, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your new outdoor space.
Book Your Complimentary
Nighttime Lighting Demo!
Our demo is a no-pressure, no-commitment way to see your home in a new light.
SEE WHAT OUR
SATISFIED CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
5 Tips for Creating
An Outdoor Living Oasis
Research shows that spending time outdoors is good for us – in addition to getting your daily dose of vitamin D, just spending time in the fresh air can boost your mood, restore your energy, and enhance your creativity.
Transformed from front to
backyard & beyond with Outdoor Lighting