Frisella Outdoor Lighting
At Frisella Outdoor Lighting, we believe that “standard” isn’t good enough. Our Lighting Consultants will design a lighting solution that perfectly compliments your home’s architecture and existing landscaping. And at every step of the process, we keep your happiness top of mind.
Our lighting is designed to last. We use only top-of-the-line products, with warranties and wattage that far outstrip the industry standard. We carefully bury wires and plan arrangements for fewer connections and even voltage, in order to protect and extend the life of your lightscape. And with the Frisella workmanship guarantee, maintenance package options, and 100% satisfaction guarantee, we’re committed to creating a custom lighting solution you’ll love.
GOING ABOVE & BEYOND
- Plastic and copper fixtures
- Single coated aluminum fixtures
- Spun brass fixtures
- Non-greased – plastic wire connectors
- Electrical tape
- Short wire runs with no slack for future adjustments
- Limited warranties
- Wire buried 2″ or less
THE FRISELLA DIFFERENCE
Your Landscape Lighting Will Include:
- Brass barrel lug connectors
- Pre-greased wire caps
- Water -resistant fuse links
- Solid brass fixtures
- Offering the industry’s highest wattage LED lamps and widest range of bulb type to properly illuminate any project
- Most wire is buried along fixed structures to protect wiring
- Most wire is buried 4″ – 6″ deep into soil to protect wiring
- Minimum 3 ft. of wire buried with every fixture for future adjustments
- Use of hubs for wiring that results in:
- Quick and easy troubleshooting
- Less maintenance required
- Even voltage distribution & fewer lamp outages
- 70% fewer connections using less wire required
- Astronomical timing with wireless control
- Lifetime warranty on all transformers
- Lifetime, 15-year & 10-year warranty options
- Frisella workmanship guarantee
- Maintenance package selections
- Complimentary 3-night live display
Book Your Complimentary
Nighttime Lighting Demo!
Our demo is a no-pressure, no-commitment way to see your home in a new light.
SEE WHAT OUR
SATISFIED CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
6 Simple Tips to Prepare
Your Landscaping for Fall & Winter
Chilly temperatures don’t have to equal bland exteriors!
Our fall and winter landscaping tips will help you maximize your curb appeal all year round.
Transformed from front to
backyard & beyond with Outdoor Lighting