OUTDOOR LIGHTING INSTALLER
This position is responsible for installing outdoor lighting projects for the various property and client types we serve. This detailed work is crucial to the long-term lifespan of the lighting systems we install.
- Wiring components of the lighting systems
- Reading and following blueprints and referenced photos for installs
- Burying wire to appropriate depths
- Leave sites cleaner than when project started
- Low voltage wiring
- Auto/mechanical repairs/ assembly
- Irrigation system installation
- Polite and professional
- Lifelong learner – every day reading, listening to podcasts, or utilizing a mentor for personal and professional development
- Team player
- Demand excellence
- Solutions orientated not just a problem identifier
- Mechanically Inclined
Book Your Complimentary
Nighttime Lighting Demo!
Our demo is a no-pressure, no-commitment way to see your home in a new light.
SEE WHAT OUR
SATISFIED CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
6 Simple Tips to Prepare
Your Landscaping for Fall & Winter
Chilly temperatures don’t have to equal bland exteriors!
Our fall and winter landscaping tips will help you maximize your curb appeal all year round.
Transformed from front to
backyard & beyond with Outdoor Lighting